View Profile EpithetSoup

All 9 Movie Reviews

1 w/ Response

I really liked how my submission turned out!! When I tried experimenting with it as a motion comic,I thought that it wouldn't work, but I think I did a decent job!

It added a bit of theatric effect if anything.

This legit feels like it could be an adventure type story! Kudos!! :D

This honestly feels like a movie if you start watching all the episodes together. Nice job!!

BRING ME THE MILK!

You've got a fun cartooning style!

I loved this animation! I think this is one of the few cartoons that I've seen that uses pantomime second only to Sergio Aragones. I hope you make more episodes!

Chalecus responds:

Thank you so much for your comment I'm glad you loved it!

For a little context, my thesis investigation was around understanding how visual comedy works and how it's perceived. So, when thinking what to do as a project, I decided to make a cartoon where there is not clear dialogue and everything is purely narrated by the visuals!

If the Stone masks are back, does this mean Hamon is coming back as well?

See the sad thing is that I have a random beep in the room of where I live. So Katy is right when she says to accept it. Funny thing is, I don't even know where the beeping is from.

So, someone just sent this to me and I gotta say, that not only is that cool, but I'm glad to know that I'm not the only eyeball anymore!

I'm an artist first and a writer second.
Currently working on webcomic and toons.
#opencommissions